iZip Unarchiver Help
- Click on "Extract Archive". Choose the archive you want to extract.
- Select a location to save the output files. And click "Extract".
- Wait for the job finished. Usually, it take just a few seconds.
- Click on an eyeball icon to show the result in finder.
- For more convenient usage, check "Using iZip Unarchiver in Finder" section.
1. Click "Extract Archive".
2. Choose archive to extract.
3. Choose the output path.
4. Input password if necessary.
6. Click to show in finder.
You have three options for the output location of the archive:
1. The same folder as archive file.
This means that the output path will be at the same folder of the archive.
The "choose output path" window will only be shown at the first time for the write permissions.
2. Choose folder everytime:
The "choose output path" window will be shown every time.
3. Select a folder:
The output path will always be the loaction you selected.
Using iZip Unarchiver in Finder
1. Right click an archive file, and choose (services) --> Extract with iZip Unarchiver.
2. Right click an archive file, and choose Open With --> iZip Unarchiver.
3. Right click an archive file, and choose Get Info, change the "open with" application to iZip Unarchiver. And extract your archive file just by double click it.